Great success of our HR Meeting and interest of our clients in taking part in similar meetings on topics of business, contracts, compliance and commercial and civil law made us organize the first Business Brunch in 2020.
Business Brunch will be a pleasant breakfast and lunch, combined with legal news and update from the legal practice.
The event is suitable particularly for members of commercial teams, purchase managers, members of compliance departments, operation managers, administrative staff, persons preparing contracts or dealing with financial matters, in-house lawyers, project managers, data processing managers, high-ranked management including members of governing bodies, marketing and HR specialist, however, it can be useful for anyone else in a company.
Business Brunch will consist of three meetings a year, each dedicated to a current topic. The topic for our first Business Brunch, which will take place on 18/02/2020 is „Directors, Board of Directors and duties of Czech companies within international groups“. Within this topic, we will, among other things, focus on legislation and case law news, in particular to the amendment of Business Corporations Act.
Each Business Brunch will consist of three parts:
- Legal news
Legal news in the Czech Republic and the EU, news in the case law, news from public authorities such as the Office for Protection of Competition, Office for Personal Data Protection, Financial Analytical Office, Industrial Property Office, trade licensing offices and building offices.
- Current topic
A selected topic from legal practice that we deal with together with our clients. We will explain the legal regulation and recommend practical solutions.
The training will focus on one of the following topics:
- commercial law and international trade
- contract law and relationships with customers and partners
- corporate law, corporate governance
- real estate, building law, lease agreements
- advertising law
- industrial property
- personal data protection
- protection of competition
- corporate criminal liability
18/02/2020 9:30 – 12:30
19/05/2020 9:30 – 12:30 – ONLINE
Theme: COVID-19 pandemic and its influence on business – current regulation, contractual relationships, damages, crisis and emergency plans, support for entrepreneurs and related risks of its drawing (FAQ and what to be aware of)
In second Business Brunch, we will inform you of new case law of courts and authorities and the main topic will be dedicated to the influence of COVID-19 pandemic on business with a focus on
- contractual relationships – force majeure, impossibility to perform or amendment of contracts
- damages against the state and its exercise – damages under the Crisis Act and Act on Liability of State caused within the Performance of Public Authority (how to do it, risks and options)
- crisis and emergency plans – how to prepare for crisis situations, how to prepare internal guidelines and implement them, practical examples
- support for entrepreneurs and related risks of its drawing – overview of current support for entrepreneurs and information on risks related with its exercise
20/10/2020 9:30 – 12:30
Special price for clients of Randl Partners: CZK 1 100 (CZK 1 331 with VAT) for 1 meeting
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org