We know what whistleblowing is and will help you with implementing it in your company
On 20 June 2023, the Act No. 171/2023, the Whistleblower Protection Bill has been published in the Collection of Bills.
The Act will bring new obligations to employers who meet certain conditions, in particular to:
- set up an internal notification system to receive notifications,
- designate the appropriate person to deal with the notifications; and
- ensure that the whistleblower is not subject to retaliation.
The law has come into force as of 1 August 2023. We will be happy to help you prepare for the new obligations:
- We can advise you on setting up internal whistleblowing systems in relation to the new whistleblower protection legislation.
- We can help you choose the right solution and implement it, or adapt your current reporting channels to comply with the legislation.
- Of course, we will also provide you with follow-up services such as the preparation of internal regulations and other notification documentation or the necessary training for employees.